Here are some interesting facts that will completely change the way you think about red wine!
- Drinking red wine in small doses is better for you than not drinking at all!
- Red wine’s health benefits come from tannin, color pigment.
- Some red wines are better for you than others.
- Dry red wines are better than sweet wines.
- Red wines with lower alcohol are better than high alcohol wines.
- Red wines with higher tannin are better than low tannin wines.
- Young red wines are better for you than old red wines.
- The color in red wine comes from the grape skins.
- As red wines age, they become lighter in color.
- Nearly all red wines are made from one species of grape.
- Red grapes are older than white wine grapes.
- Red wines commonly contain less sulfites than white wines.
- Red wines age longer than white wines.
- Red wine grapes can be made into white wine.
- Hundreds of aromas found in red wine come from just grapes.
For more information