Feeling cold and need something to warm your tummy right up?! Well try this delicious, hearty, and simple butternut squash soup recipe! It’s absolutely delicious! Yum!
- 6 cups of chicken stock
- Cut Squash into 1-inch chunks.
- In a large pot melt butter.
- Add onion and cook until translucent-about 8 minutes.
- Add squash and stock.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove squash chunks with slotted spoon and place in a blender and puree.
- Return blended squash to the pot.
- Stir and season with nutmeg, pepper, and salt.
- Serve hot.