Looking for a new dessert to try thisChristmas?! Give this pumpkin ice cream pie a go! It will satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 cups of Breyers Gluten Free Extra Creamy Vanilla, well-softened
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup of light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray-set aside.
- In a large microwavable bowl, melt the butter for about 1 minute on high power.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and stir to combine.
- Turn the mixture out into prepared pie dish, hard packing it with a spatula, making sure to extend the mixture up around the sides.
- Bake for 10 minutes-set aside to cool.
- While pie cools, make the filling.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the ice cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and combined.
- Pour filling into crust and place in the freezer to chill for at least 4+ hours.
- Place on counter for about 15 minutes so pie is not as firm when served.
- Optionally top with whipped cream before serving.