This is the first time this has ever happened! Alcatraz Cruises is doing a BOGO and it’s only for locals! Right now, Bay Area residents are being encouraged to check out this awesome museum. You will get a “day tour” boat cruise from Pier 33, unlimited time on the Rock and a 45 minute audio tour of the cell house.
Here’s all the info:
- Departure Dates
January 30, 31, 2018
February 6, 7, 2018
– Departure times range from 9:10 am to 1:35 pm
– Return times range from 9:35 am to 4:30 pm
- Cost: Normally $37.25 per person, these are buy-one-get-one free
- How to Buy Tickets: BOGO tickets cannot be purchased online. You must call 415.981.7625 or purchase in person at the Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing ticket booth. A valid Bay Area ID is required. Tickets must be picked up on the day of your departure.
- Locals Only: Only residents of the following 9 Bay Area counties are eligible: Alameda; Contra Costa; Marin; Napa; San Francisco; San Mateo; Santa Clara; Solano; and Sonoma.