If you don’t know what to cook this Christmas well maybe try something new?! Here is a list of Christmas foods from around the world! Which one sounds the best?
- Coquilles Saint-Jacques (France). Scallops with herbs and cheese, served in little shells.
- Chiles en nogada (Mexico). Meat-stuffed, fire-roasted poblano peppers covered in a creamy walnut sauce.
- Feast of Seven Fishes (Italy). Calamari, linguini with clams, shrimp scampi.
- Hallacas (Venezuela).
- Zakuski (Russia). These fishy appetizers feature many sour and salty flavors.
- Ceia de Natal (Brazil). It’s a Brazilian Christmas turkey feast.
- Sachertorte (Austria). Chocolate sponge and apricot jam cake.
- Doro Wat on Injera (Ethiopia). Spicy meat stew.
- Chicken Bones Candy (Canada).
- Vitel Tone (Argentina).
For the full list of delicious foods from around the world visit: