How dangerous can these be? Look at that kids smiling face!
Summer is here, the kids are out of school and want to have fun! But you get to crush their hopes and dreams by showing them this list of things that are dangerous. Or you know, just let them do it anyway and get hurt like we did when we were kids. Pain is the best teacher!
- Water Balloon Slingshots – We all knew someone growing up that had one of these. For me it was the older kids down the street and I would just watch them shoot balloons into the sky over and over. It’s awesome.
- Lawn Darts – I had no idea these were still around but apparently they are but without the metal tips. They are still heavy so if they hit you in the head, it’s going to hurt a bit.
- Big Wheels – Which is the fun of having a big wheel isn’t it? They are hard to see from a car so keep your kids out of the street.
- Swimming Pools – Always pay attention to your kids when they are in the pool.
- Slip N’ Slides – You run, you slide, you hit the bump and some times you land to hard and hurt yourself. Or you didn’t see that sprinkler or giant rock that was on your lawn before you put the slip and slide over it.
Be careful this Summer!