It’s not uncommon for actors to take a little something from movie and TV sets . . . either as a memento, or for some other purpose. Buzzfeed put together a list of 29 Items That Actors Actually took from TV or Movie Sets.
- Chris Hemsworth: has several of Thor’s hammers from the Marvel movies. He even keeps one in his bathroom.
- Kristen Stewart: took two rings from the “Twilight” movies: Bella’s engagement ring, and a mood ring Bella’s mom gave her.
- Chris Pratt: took Star-Lord’s red jacket from “Guardians of the Galaxy” . . . but he did it so he could wear it when he visits children’s hospitals.
- Daniel Radcliffe: has his glasses from the first “Harry Potter” movie and the last.
- Sophia Bush: took the check that Millie wrote to Brooke when Clothes Over Bros first opened on “One Tree Hill”.
- Neil Patrick Harris: took Barney’s playbook from the set of “How I Met Your Mother”. He also snagged the booth that the gang used to sit in at McLaren’s Pub.
- Aaron Paul: took Gus Fring’s blown-off head from the set of “Breaking Bad”. He keeps it in his living room.
- Jenna Fischer: from “The Office” took the hair clip Pam wore almost every day.
- Ryan Reynolds: took a “Deadpool” suit. And Andrew Garfield swiped his costume from “The Amazing Spider-Man 2”.
- Ralph Macchio: took Daniel’s headband and trophy from “The Karate Kid” . . . and later got the infamous “wax on, wax off” car.
for the full list.