Are you a chicken lover?! Try this delicious and easy BBQ chicken recipe for your 4th of July BBQ! You won’t be disappointed!
- 3 Minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 1 cup of Heinz ketchup
- 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2-3/4 tablespoon of celery seed
- 1 tablespoon of prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 dashes of hot pepper sauce
- 8 large chicken breast halves
- In a saucepan, saute the garlic in butter until tender.
- Add the next 8 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Grill the chicken, cover over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Baste with sauce.
- Grill for 15 minutes longer.
- Continue basting and turning during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Serve with any extra sauce you set aside for dipping.