This morning, Nick and I told you a story about a child who saw one of his classmates choking, and saved her life!
His name is Benjamin Ford and he’s a fifth grader in Virginia.
He knew what to do, because his mom showed him an educational video on first aid a few years ago and thankfully, it stuck.
Using what he learned in the video, he saved the girl’s life but would you know what to do? I don’t know if I would, which is why I included an educational video for you and your kids to watch.
You never know when you’re going to save someones life.