Mexican Rice is so easy to make and tastes like it came straight from the restaurant!
- 2 cups of long grain rice
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- 6 stems of cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 4 cups of water plus 1 chicken flavored bouillon cubes (or 4 cups of chicken broth)
- Dash of cumin
- Dash of garlic pepper
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Add rice and cook until golden brown.
- Add 1 chicken flavored bouillon cube or 4 cups of water and microwave for 3 minutes.
- When rice is brown, add water, salt, garlic, tomato sauce, cumin, and garlic pepper to pan.
- Stir and cover pan.
- Let simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Fluff before serving and enjoy!