This is a great Halloween snack for you and your family! Yummy sausages or hot dogs covered in buttery crescent rolls. They are cute, quick, easy to make, and absolutely delicious!
- 8 hot dogs or hot links
- 1 (8oz) can of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Mustard or peppercorn (for eyes)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unwrap the crescent rolls and join two of them together.
- You should have enough to form four rectangles.
- Cut each rectangle into 10 long strips lengthwise.
- Wrap 5 strips of dough around each dog to resemble bandages.
- Pull the dough lightly to stretch it as you’re wrapping.
- Crisscross the dough to make it look more mummy-like.
- Use your finger to create a space for the “eyes.”
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Use mustard to draw on the eyes or insert peppercorns.
- Tips* You could also lay a piece of cheese on your hot dog or hot link before you start wrapping it.
- Make a dipping mixture of ketchup & mustard to serve with the mummy dogs.