Looking for a new dish to try out this Summer? Well look no further! Here is the perfect dish! Try this delicious, easy zucchini noodles with pesto dish! It’ll be your new favorite and the kids will love it!
- 4 medium sized zuicchinis
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of pesto
- 1 large ripe heirloom tomato, chopped or 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Freshly ground Parmesan to taste
- Morton kosher salt
- Cut zucchini into long strands with a spiralizer.
- Set noddles in a large colander.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt on top and toss to coat.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse and drain well, gently squeezing out the excess moisture.
- Transfer the zucchini to a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil; toss to coat.
- Add pesto and toss to coat evenly.
- Divide zucchini among 4 pasta bowls.
- Top with a scattering of chopped tomato.
- Top with Parmesan, pepper, and Morton sea salt.