Temperature is always a discussion with wine! We tend to serve our red wines too warm, and our white wine too cold. So here is the temperature we should be serving our wines:
- Tart, bright white wines:48-52 degrees.
- Sparkling wine: 50-55 degrees.
- Rich white wines, like chardonnay: 58-62 degrees.
- Light red wines(Chianti, Beaujolais, young pinot noir):60-65 degrees.
- Heavy red wines: 63-68 degrees.
The perfect temperature depends on how much fruit, tannin, and alcohol it contains.
No wine should ever be served above 70 degrees.
For more information