- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- aluminum foil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 wild salmon fillet, about 2 pounds
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 lemons, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, brown sugar, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Cover a baking sheet with a large piece of aluminum foil and brush with olive oil. Place salmon in the middle of the foil, skin-side down. Drizzle with olive oil mixture. Fold up the edges of the foil over the salmon to create a packet, making sure to seal the edges.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon slices and serve!