This list is accurate as of January 21, 2018 – but because of the shutdown nps.gov may not be updated to reflect current conditions.
- Muir Woods National Monument
- Marin Headlands Visitor Center and Restrooms
- Muir Beach Parking Lot and Restrooms
- Rodeo Beach Restrooms
- Point Bonita Lighthouse
- Nike Missile Site
- Battery Townsley
- Upper Conzelman Road
- Kirby Cove, Haypress, Hawk Campgrounds
- Bicenntenial Campground
- Stinson Beach
San Francisco County
- San Francisco Maritime – The Aquatic Park lawns, bleachers, promenade, beach, and cove are open, however, there are no NPS-provided services. Hyde Street Pier, the visitor center, the maritime museum, Aquatic Park (Muni) Pier, and the Maritime Research Center are closed.
- Battery Chamberlin
- Fort Point National Historic Site
- Battery East Parking Lot
- Navy Memorial Parking Lot (Lands End)
- Merrie Way Parkling Lot (Lands End)
- China Beach
- Fort Mason Headquarters Information Center
- Fort Mason Great Meadow Restrooms
- Ocean Beach Sloat Blvd Parking Lot and Restrooms
- The Presidio (Mostly Open)- Much of the Presidio is unaffected. The Presidio Visitor Center and the shuttle will continue to operate; however, there may be some impact to the coastal areas managed by the National Parks Service. Visit Facebook for updates.
- Rob Hill Campground
- Fort Funston Parking Lot
- Alcatraz – Alcatraz Island tours will be open during the government shutdown for Day Tours only. There are no ranger-led tours and they will not be operating our Behind the Scenes or Evening Tours.
San Mateo County
- Mori Point Restrooms