Even the fussiest eater can’t resist fresh grilled vegetables. This simple and easy recipe brings out the sweet and savory taste of your vegetables!
3 bell peppers, seeded and halved (red, yellow, orange and green, mix em up)
3 yellow squash sliced lengthwise
3 zucchini sliced lengthwise
3 Japanese eggplant sliced lengthwise
12 cremini mushrooms
12 green onions
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- Heat your grill to medium heat
- Brush the vegetables with 1/4 cup of the oil to coat lightly. Sprinkle the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Using a Grill Pan, working in batches, grill the vegetables until tender and lightly charred all over, Start with the Bell Peppers for 8-10 minutes, 7 minutes for the squash, eggplant, and mushrooms; 4 minutes for the green onions.
- Arrange the vegetables on a platter.
- whisk the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, parsley, and basil in a small bowl to blend.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over the vegetables.
- Serve the vegetables, warm or at room temperature.