The Bay Area doesn’t see snow, ESPECIALLY during the summer.
But that doesn’t mean your kid can’t build a snowman. Did I just trigger all you that have Frozen-loving kids?
This fun activity will provide some giggles with your little one and you probably have the ingredients in your house right now!
Here is what you need to make your own snow
- 3 cups baking soda
- 1/2 cup hair conditioner. Make sure it’s white so that it looks like real snow
- Plastic container or large pan.
How to make snow
- Mix the baking soda and conditioner together in a big bowl
- Stir the mixture together with a spoon. You want it slightly crumbly, like real snow
- Put it in a container and let the fun begin!
It will be cool and feel like real snow, but the best part is that it’s an easy cleanup!
You can also store it for future use. If it becomes dry, just add some more conditioner and it will go back to the way it was!